We are a multi-faceted real estate specialty finance and investment company. Our primary focus is retail real estate. We serve as a passive partner to developers and property owners, meeting their capital needs by providing equity and mezzanine financing for ground-up development as well as the acquisition and re-positioning of existing properties.
We are currently seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper who in the long-term will assume Controller responsibilities. The person we seek should have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to work independently. This position is part-time with the potential of transitioning into a full-time position, (this is not a telecommuting position).
The main responsibility will be to support and assist the Managing Director in the accounting, financial reporting, transaction processing and office management functions. The Full Charge Bookkeeper/Controller is also the primary liaison for payroll and employee benefits. The ability to multi-task and keep track of tasks is required.
• Bachelor`s Degree in Accounting with a minimum of five years` experience in public or private accounting
• Knowledge of ADP payroll software
• Proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Office and Adobe
• Interpersonal and Communication skills
• Detail oriented, highly organized and able to multi-task
• Willingness to learn and adapt to a new environment
Competitive salary and benefits
In case you interested, Please send your resume us kirkwoodcurrie16 @y ahoo.c om